- I'm not spenting another day at home until 2pm watching TV, eating "breakfast" and laugh at 9gag.com.
- I'm going to stop make plans for myself which sounds good until I have to do them and end up just doing half of it... If even...
- Not working out for 4 days in a row isn't acceptable...Anymore....!
- I'm going to start eating like the french, quality not quantity. (And yes that means no comfort or "I am bored"- eating).
- I'm going to sell like a maniac at the flea market this saturday and make loads of €€€€€.
- I'm going to get better at updating this blog.
- I'm going to get that book from the library which I have been thinking about for so long.
- I'm going to send that letter to my long lost friend before this month is over.
- I will learn how to make french flan... This year.
- I will live in the moment and worry about the future.. Later. (Why? Because you never know when you will be living life like this again. If ever. So better enjoy it now, don't you think?)
No more of this bored face with that "un-made" hair up in that Idon'tgiveadamn-bun! (Oh did you notice the shirt? Yes, it's new. Well thanks, I love it too...I'll show you a better pic soon).
Tomorrow is a new day,