Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well isn't that the truth

My dears. You might be wondering what I have been doing since saturday when I went to that flea market and you know what? I do too. I mean, it's not like I haven't done anything at all but to be honest with you my days have been filled with too much of 9gag.com, eating,  testing how long the couch is comfortable for (the answer is eternity), some more eating and thinking about how good it would be to go out for a run (just not that very second, or hour... Or day..). Other than that I have actually walked around giving out my resumé, spent some time with friends and applied for some jobs online as well. But now when things are starting to look up (job-wise) I have realized that time is up! No more days spent in the sofa and no more "havingbigplansandthenrealizethattheclockmovedtoofastbetterdoittomorrow". But since I have a hard time keeping promises just to myself I figured I'd just make them right here, on my blog. Because if I write it here, I have to keep it to allllll of you guys, so I better make it happen! Right? So here we go, promises of September. 


  1. I'm not spenting another day at home until 2pm watching TV, eating "breakfast" and laugh at 9gag.com.
  2. I'm going to stop make plans for myself which sounds good until I have to do them and end up just doing half of it... If even...
  3. Not working out for 4 days in a row isn't acceptable...Anymore....!
  4. I'm going to start eating like the french, quality not quantity. (And yes that means no comfort or "I am bored"- eating).
  5. I'm going to sell like a maniac at the flea market this saturday and make loads of €€€€€. 
  6. I'm going to get better at updating this blog
  7. I'm going to get that book from the library which I have been thinking about for so long. 
  8. I'm going to send that letter to my long lost friend before this month is over.
  9. I will learn how to make french flan... This year.
  10. I will live in the moment and worry about the future.. Later. (Why? Because you never know when you will be living life like this again. If ever. So better enjoy it now, don't you think?)
No more of this bored face with that "un-made" hair up in that Idon'tgiveadamn-bun! (Oh did you notice the shirt? Yes, it's new. Well thanks, I love it too...I'll show you a better pic soon). 

Tomorrow is a new day, 

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...