Tuesday, October 30, 2012

...and then we're back to reality.

Waking up after a night watching 2 episodes of Jersey Shore (and lots more shows because flying makes this viking tired) wasn't too bad, and now it's back to work baby. But I guess that doesn't make me any different than any other human being on this planet and I should simply be happy having this monday off and all. Anyhow, tuesday has arrived and my bag needs to be packet right now because I'm planning to be good and drag my butt to the gym after working hours. So it's time to say goodbye, have a great day and enjoy these pictures from my instagram taken in Germany. Xoxo. MissV. 


... most amazing chocolate ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...