Thursday, October 11, 2012

Morning statement

Right now (on my way to work babyyy) on a thursday with the weekend not too far away, leaving an incredibly cozy bed at behind I have to say that right now I wish that...
I could slide (glide?) around in this at work. I mean, this if anything would make my cozy café cozier!?
+ a tan like this would make it all look and feel even more awesome.
(a crazy-good tan and hot pink, I think yes!)
I had unlimited access of these.
This would be my breakfast.
I could do this all morning. 
Or simply start off my day like this. 
And being able to end my day with this view wouldn't be too bad...

... That's something I would like.
Would you?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...