Friday, October 5, 2012

Super Strech


So after doing some shopping with my lovelydobbely F I got it more cleared than ever just how much I love oversized tops.. Partly because I'm a small/medium but persisted in getting the L-sized every time I layed my eyes of a pair of threads which I liked and that my friend even laughed at my hunt for the bigbig sized when it totally wasn't neccessary haha. Oh well, I just like it comfy. That's probably why I am strongly considering getting these strechy jeans from BikBok. Oh just look how nice they flex.. Alright, it's settled. I'm getting them asap....
XX

1 comment:

Julia said...

I bet they will suit u :D loooove em !

http://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.de/

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...