Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vikinglunch

Today I went to lunch with my dear F and hung out at our good ole favourite coffee place called Sandy's. I guess you realize that you haven't been around your old favourite places when you try to find your secret spot (oh who am I kidding? Everybody knows that place..) and finaly accepts that you are standing right in front of it. Only with a new name and a different kind of interior design (alright, it might look nicer than it used to but we miss the old cozy couches...). Old Sandy's or New bakery of blahblahblah, we still had a great time. And we even made a healty pact (whoever looses gets to take the winner to the movies. Yes, snacks are included) so we'll see how we manage to keep this up. It's all signed on a napkin so yes, it's all very real. It could pretty much be a unbreakable law. (Ok, I'm going too far again..). And even better, I got myself a gym card after this extraodinary agreement. And I worked my butt off tonight with D so let's see when the 6-pack starts showing (if not soon, I can always make it a wish for christmas. Or whenever I see a shooting star. Right?) Hope you all had a great thursday and get ready..

.. BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING FRIDAY TOMORROW!!!


2 comments:

livlovelaugh said...

you seem to have a fab life darling~ Love your blog :)

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

Monika Ozdoba said...

Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


XOXO,
Monika

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...